Report Unlicensed Laboratory

Are you aware of, or do you suspect, that an unregistered dental laboratory is providing dental laboratory services in Florida? There are several ways to report suspected unlicensed health care practices: 

1) The first option is to complete the state’s healthcare practitioner health form here.

You can return it one of three ways:

a) Via mail to the 
Florida Department of Health
Consumer Services Unit, 4052 
Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-75, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3275

b.) Via email: [email protected]

c.) Via fax to 850.488.0796

Please note that under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail. Instead, contact the Florida Department of Health office by phone or in writing. Written communication is also a matter of public record. Omit any information you do not wish to be disclosed.

2) You may also submit the form to FDLA anonymously and FDLA will submit on your behalf. Please mail to: FDLA, 325 John Knox Road, L103, Tallahassee, FL 32303.

3) FDLA can file a complaint on your behalf:

Please email the following information to FDLA Executive Director Christina Welty at [email protected]:

  1. Lab name

  2. Location

  3. Any additional information

  4. Contact information for follow-up (optional)

Please note that before submitting information to the Florida Department of Health (items 2 & 3), FDLA will perform due diligence by verifying whether the establishment is licensed to practice as a healthcare practice regulated by the department using the Florida Department of Health License Verification search application.